Of Equality–as if it harm’d me, giving others the same chances and rights as myself–as if it were not indispensible to my own rights that others possess the same.
– Walt Whitman
I’m finding “Leaves of Grass” to have fantastic illustrations for the coming election.
- A song of joys — thanks Uncle Walt
- Video interview tips when travelling through the wilderness of British Columbia
- POEM: Look Down Fair Moon (Walt Whitman)
- POEM “The Artist” by Amy Lowell
- ‘Poetry Pairings’ on the New York Times website
- POEM: Parting with a View (Wislawa Szymborska)
- The Mysterious Arrival of an Unusual Letter
- POEM: Blaze (Peggy Shumaker)
- POEM: My Mission Statement (Joseph Di Prisco)