Curiouser and Curiouser
‘Curiouser and curiouser!’ cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); ‘now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!’.
- NASA is looking for a Planetary Protection Officer ($124,406 – $187,000 annual). “Frequent travel may apply.” Destination not mentioned.
- Grace Slick’s (of Jefferson Airplane) isolated vocals from their tune “White Rabbit”–wondrous strange beauty.
- Steve ‘N’ Seagulls performs Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters” as a dude wearing a dead coyote for a hat crosses a lake in a rowboat with an accordion.
- #TBT What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis
- Simon Cade’s Iceland beach art project: The Future is for the Curious.
Sign up for the “These Things” email and get content like this delivered to your inbox every other week.